Orkney Island Breaks at Via House
Via House, in the rural setting on the main island of Orkney, is the most northerly island retreat in Scotland.
We offer you:
- Peaceful, Orkney island retreat accommodation for a maximum of six people.
- Relaxing week/weekend breaks for the mind, body and spirit all year round.
- A time for stillness
- Our alternative Island Breaks at Via House.
- The space to try something new with Tai Chi, Chi Kung and The Four Elements.
- Landscape trails that awaken your senses in a remote, unspoilt, ancient environment.
- Peat fire tales of Orkney storytelling that reveal the harmony between the natural elements, social customs and lore of an ancient island people. Visit our sister site www.orkneyattractions.com for more information
- Home cooked Orkney produce (including special diets catered for) and affordable wines.
- Free pick-up and drop service on arrival/departure for retreat customers.
Your Island Retreat Experience
Our Orkney accommodation at Via House is for anyone seeking a relaxing time or just peace and quiet.
A stay at Via House allows you to immerse yourself in an ancient rural landscape at one with nature. Explore the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
Choose one of our Island Breaks at Via House, relaxing in the natural rural beauty of the Via House location. The sacred nature of Via House and its alignment to the Ring of Brodgar, Skara Brae and the Standing Stones of Stenness (less than three miles away) ensures safe, comfortable Orkney Island retreat accommodation.
Our intention is simple peace and quiet for your mind, body and spirit.
An Orkney Journey
Lynn and John invite you to experience an Orkney journey for yourself (requires Flash).
Enjoy the freedom, safety and tranquility of Via House. Please contact us to find out more!!